Friday, June 19, 2009

Zombies

Me and my friend Jake went to the library,He insisted . He said that he had found a haunted room with a big glowing book. I didn’t believe him until Urrrrch , wow This room is real. Keep your voice down and stay low said Jake , WHY ? said Eli ,SHHHHHHHH! said Jake ,Why ? Because the last time I was here books started to shoot at me said Jake . Uh oh run yelled Eli ,get the book and lets get out of here before it closes ,BOOOM ! I got it said Jake, now lets go to the cemetery to test this evil book said Eli. ten minutes later. CORUNSOD MUNASOCKA! Nothing happened , lets just go home. 5:30 eating tea on tv it says that zombies are attacking and are killing by the hundreds and all the men that are left bring a gun to the city hall. twenty minutes later we must be prepared to defeat the annoyance said the mayor of whoverville . HELP HELP,HELP a zombie just killed my husband ! I know what we can do get our guns and attack the zombies. ten hours later . Ok this is not working said the remaining two men one minute later there is what it seems as that Eli and Jake were the last people on the planet . I am still alive but I am blind said the hill billy from the west . fifty minutes later . Get in the car and drive find a way to send them back to the cemetery said the hill billy . The cemetery go there quick said Eli ! SPLAT !blood was falling out of the rotten remains of the mayor on the car window being held by a zombie. brmmmmmmmmm brmmmmmm brmmmmmmm passing the corner said Jake , look down the Zombies are lifting us up said Eli . One, two, three jump said Jake. the window was not open that hurt said Eli. UH OH they are taking us to their colony said Jake. thirty minutes later, I am the king of the dead you are going to be lunch for the children now die. Run yelled Eli, twenty minutes later while they are being eaten alive, Ok this is not working said Jake. I have got a bomb it will destroy all the zombies, Are you alive man , noooooooo your dead said Eli, No I am not dead fooled you said Jake. I will save you kids I am the hill Billy SPLAT! the hill Billy is dead isn’t he, said Jake, Yip said Eli. Stop yelled Eli I could be your pet and live forever with you. No I have a better idea for you said the king of the dead taking a giant chunk out of Eli and eating it while his last chance to do anything he yelled die Zombie as he pressed the button to detonate the bomb. The zombies had died so did most of the human race and they began a new life that started with the humans that were left.



The
End

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great story!
keep on writing.

From yours sincerely Junior