My dog jumped up and started barking, and then he ran out of the house. I ran after him but when I got outside I saw him floating in mid air, he started rising higher and higher. I tried grabbing him but he was too high so I ran inside frantically all this time him barking like mad. I yelled out for my Dad I knew e would be tall enough but I couldn’t find him. There was a plastic rake in the shed that we had bought the day before so I ran to get it. The shed door was locked but Dad’s voice was faintly heard in the distance. There was also a familiar sound drowning out most of his voice. It took me a while but I ran over to the neighbor’s house because I remembered that Dad was going over to chop down some trees with his chainsaw. I jumped the fence ran over to him and yelled, but he couldn’t hear me, he had his earmuffs on. While I was going back to the house the sound of the chainsaw stopped and was replaced with a large thump, the tree was cut down. I ran back up to him and pulled his hand, I ran away and he followed. But when we got there… he was gone.
Friday, October 16, 2009
THE DISAPPEARING DOG
My dog jumped up and started barking, and then he ran out of the house. I ran after him but when I got outside I saw him floating in mid air, he started rising higher and higher. I tried grabbing him but he was too high so I ran inside frantically all this time him barking like mad. I yelled out for my Dad I knew e would be tall enough but I couldn’t find him. There was a plastic rake in the shed that we had bought the day before so I ran to get it. The shed door was locked but Dad’s voice was faintly heard in the distance. There was also a familiar sound drowning out most of his voice. It took me a while but I ran over to the neighbor’s house because I remembered that Dad was going over to chop down some trees with his chainsaw. I jumped the fence ran over to him and yelled, but he couldn’t hear me, he had his earmuffs on. While I was going back to the house the sound of the chainsaw stopped and was replaced with a large thump, the tree was cut down. I ran back up to him and pulled his hand, I ran away and he followed. But when we got there… he was gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi!!
This is Rika!
I used to go to NEVN School
Your writing is awesome!!
Keep up the good work!
You might even become an author when you grow up!!
I love it it makes me want to keep
reading!!!!
Celeste
Post a Comment